Reference

Parts Store

• Latest Forum Posts
    • A fleet of Freightliner COEs - AMT
      By 02fusoFG · Posted
      Assembled and in primer.  
    • Amt White Western Star
      By vincen47 · Posted
      She’s a beauty. I like the added details like the hood ornament and stacks. Nice.
    • Amt White Western Star
      By Johnny M · Posted
      Very nice. Love the rear mud flap treatment 😎 Johnny
    • Amt White Western Star
      By Rbray47 · Posted
      Finished this one up yesterday. Well, almost, needs horns and a couple of other things. Stretched frame, scratch built headache rack, mtb swan dual stacks, and ford pickup cab lights. I actually managed to use the kit mirrors. I always have trouble with them and end up building new ones.   
    • T800 Kenworth Logging truck
      By vincen47 · Posted
      True, what comes with it is a Traxon ZF 12 speed, not available in North America, so I’m going to use the Eaton 10 speed that comes in the A&N W990 chassis kit. If I didn’t have that transmission, I’d use the Eaton 13/18 from Moebius (with or without the autoshift components, depending on the build) or the Eaton from the Italeri Peterbilt Series 60 (looks pretty close to a Eaton RT Series 13 speed).
      By Gary Chase · Posted
      What transmission are you going to use on your W990 behind the MX13? I heard the one that comes with the MX13 is a European unit, not used in the states. 
      By vincen47 · Posted
      I’d think it would fit, but curious to see for sure. I ordered one myself, I plan to use it in the A&N W990 kit. It’s a good choice for your T800. Looking forward to seeing it.
      By Gary Chase · Posted
      Ordered a MX 13 engine from A&N, yes it is 1:24 scale, but I am going to see if it will fit……..or I just spent some money on nothing. 
    • International 5300
      By Gary Chase · Posted
      Making some progress on the trailer. Using a new height gage to get all the axles set correctly so I don’t have one wheel hanging in the air when I finish. 
      By Gary Chase · Posted
      My cab and hood have arrived. I will be using the short hood, removing the air filter cans and remounting to the cab, removing turn signals, removing grill and building a more detailed grill. Bumper and interior are up in the air at this point. Quality is good, thickness is about .010 to .020 thicker than AMT, but very nice finish.  Karl does a good job building these. 
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alf connolly
    Newest Member
    Alf connolly

Convert:       

Value:  

Answer: