Sign in to follow this  
Chris K

Adding to the Kansas count.

Hello my name is Chris and I also hail from Kansas.  Got back into modeling a few years back, now starting to get back into truck modeling.   I have only built one so far but am prepping for another.

I will add photos in the near future.

Greetings from Topeka,

Not sure of the other Kansans here on the forums other than Paul, who is a fellow member of the Ad Astra modeling club here in Topeka and member of the forum.

From the looks of things, I will be getting more build time in the hobby room since Mother nature is going to be releasing a fury of Winter weather here in N.E Kansas which will put the kibosh on any outdoor activity that I had planned for the next few weeks.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:11 PM, Brian Conn said:

Greetings from Topeka,

Not sure of the other Kansans here on the forums other than Paul, who is a fellow member of the Ad Astra modeling club here in Topeka and member of the forum.

From the looks of things, I will be getting more build time in the hobby room since Mother nature is going to be releasing a fury of Winter weather here in N.E Kansas which will put the kibosh on any outdoor activity that I had planned for the next few weeks.

I'm up in Marysville, not terribly far away from Topeka.