Sign in to follow this  
DRIPTROIT 71

IH 9600

Great truck !

Love the weathering, especially the dirt on the tires and running gear.

Well done 😎

Johnny

Excellent all around! I love your choice in wheels, tires, and engine. Everything is spot on, looks exactly like a typical fleet truck of that era. Your weathering is fantastic, too. Just the right amount to look realistically used, including the diesel spill down the fuel tanks and the grease on the fifth wheel. Not to mention, you don’t see many models of a 9600, so that’s unique. You’ve even got a bag of Doritos in the cab!

Edited by vincen47

On 1/17/2024 at 12:46 PM, Johnny M said:

Great truck !

Love the weathering, especially the dirt on the tires and running gear.

Well done 😎

Johnny

Thanks Johnny!!

On 1/17/2024 at 3:28 PM, Gary Chase said:

Excellent build, great detail and weathering 

Thanks Gary!!

On 1/17/2024 at 9:28 PM, vincen47 said:

Excellent all around! I love your choice in wheels, tires, and engine. Everything is spot on, looks exactly like a typical fleet truck of that era. Your weathering is fantastic, too. Just the right amount to look realistically used, including the diesel spill down the fuel tanks and the grease on the fifth wheel. Not to mention, you don’t see many models of a 9600, so that’s unique. You’ve even got a bag of Doritos in the cab!

Thanks Victor!! I had been to build one of these for years, but I wanted it to be a workhorse and not show rig. I came across this cab in a trade and decided to build a working log truck.