Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Conn

Allison MT 42 Governor


  The Ford C 900 that I am building has "presumably" an Allison MT 42 auto trans.  My question is that I am wanting to run a control cable from the the governor on the Ford engine to the Allison trans.... I am unable to find any reference pictures only wording describing "a plate with 4 bolts on the rear drivers side of the transmission" in regards to the location which the kit transmission does not seem to have.  Any help appreciated 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this