Sign in to follow this  
Cornbinder

1973 Ford C-900

Mostly box stock AMT kit in Krylon Colormaxx Matte Sunrise.  Eventually it will get dirtied up and loaded with trash. Still debating putting a figure on the back with a high visibility vest and about six inches of butt crack. 🤣 We'll see what happens.

IMG_20230305_121647.thumb.jpg.d7cf811024ca75f9afe5dfc8c877793d.jpgIMG_20230305_121704.thumb.jpg.7a647f9b051b91c3a2bf08f4e5b61d4b.jpgIMG_20230305_121716.thumb.jpg.2bcd7e822fa608af69c67e8f084de06e.jpg

• Thanks 1

Nice! I like the crooked lettering and the Ms Piggy artwork. A fitting name for a hungry truck of that color. Fill ‘er up and get her dirty. A figure (with extra crack) would be fitting.

About the crooked lettering... I actually got them fairly straight the first time but for some reason that bothered me given the "hastily resprayed before the shift" kind of vibe I had going. So off they came and I added a bit of slant. They might get chipped and scraped once I add the grime. 

I love that truck!

Also great job on the background and layout with the wind turbine and the lagoons. It took me a while to figure out how you did that.

Johnny

14 hours ago, Cornbinder said:

About the crooked lettering... I actually got them fairly straight the first time but for some reason that bothered me given the "hastily resprayed before the shift" kind of vibe I had going. So off they came and I added a bit of slant. They might get chipped and scraped once I add the grime. 

Yep, right before the shift and on a place on the truck at a height they could reach without a ladder. Perfect.