To all hello, 

Here is my current WIP. Revell USA Peterbilt 359. Painted in Rustoleum Solstice Blue (cab and hood) and Rustoleum Brilliant Blue (fenders, and frame. About 85% done at this point. Still deciding on livery from the decals box, and other decals. Also needs some paint touch up and slight weathering. Adding final parts probably sometime this week. I love building these Revell kits.

1FA6DCC1-148D-4E2E-8E0E-4256700E7B23.jpeg

7BADB795-C2FB-4ADC-A366-79498188CAB5.jpeg

43168FD4-6AA2-492A-A165-BC5DE7CFCEB9.jpeg

7EA8A5B7-D01B-4140-BFFF-DA4B8E28B5F4.jpeg

67215121-3FE7-4495-9548-BAA84C4A3F51.jpeg

Nice work so far. I like how the engine is a little dirty. I also like the addition of the visor and the headache rack. These are good kits. Highly versatile. You can really dress them up. 

14 minutes ago, vincen47 said:

Nice work so far. I like how the engine is a little dirty. I also like the addition of the visor and the headache rack. These are good kits. Highly versatile. You can really dress them up. 

Thanks I always dirty up my engines. My friend did the headache rack for me. The visor is from the Model Truck Builder.com store.

Lookin' great ! Love the spring-loaded rear flaps and the air bag suspension. Nice realistic touches.

Can you tell me where to find that non-skid pattern aluminum that the headache rack is made from? The only pieces I have of it are just random leftovers from old model kits, and they're not very big.

Johnny

Really sharp looking build! The colors go together well. You can find the material in a few different places. Evergreen.com, Hobby Lobby, and plastruct are a few places to start. Hope that helps.