Jersee Jerry55

On the Winter workbench

Hello all and hope everyone’s well. On the Winter workbench will be another Revell USA Peterbilt 359. Always seem to pick one of these up from time to time. As you can see the second picture is the inspiration for my frame. Cab color is up in the air currently. The only thing I’ve done so far is removal of the sleeper ladder steps as I believe they were an option back in the 1980’s. Usually I am one to fret over making the model perfect. Which it generally doesn’t. However not this time as how it comes out is how it comes out. Will be adding the front visor from this website’s parts store. Will post as I go along.

BE0054CE-DBFA-4C60-822D-4B506A1F9D33.jpeg

859A7E67-255A-48F6-AF2F-5F4641E1A749.jpeg

On 11/10/2021 at 3:58 PM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Are you using the Revell of Germany frame on this one or is that just for inspiration?

Revell snap frame. The ROG frame is just the inspiration.

Yeah, it may have put links in the post instead of attaching the photos? I’m not sure why either, your other photos are fine. I’ve used the paper clip “click to choose files” then used photo library to select what I want to post. I’ve never had an issue, but sometimes tech doesn’t always work.

8 hours ago, vincen47 said:

Yeah, it may have put links in the post instead of attaching the photos? I’m not sure why either, your other photos are fine. I’ve used the paper clip “click to choose files” then used photo library to select what I want to post. I’ve never had an issue, but sometimes tech doesn’t always work.

CF7923AE-BC04-429A-88AC-5767591627A0.jpeg

E4BCE572-3217-495C-95C2-0CF92D8843D3.jpeg

EB04523E-1797-47ED-8F7E-9632224FAC4B.jpeg

Edited by Jersee Jerry55

1 hour ago, vincen47 said:

Glad it’s working now. Paint looks excellent. 

Thank you. There is one small speck you cannot see in the pics. Dust must have gotten in the process. However since its gonna sit on a shelf, and not be entered in any contest I'm okay with it. Besides since when has a project that has emerged from Fowler's House of Paint not had an issue of any kind? The streak continues. Happy Thanksgiving.