Sign in to follow this  
Shawen Worley

Orders

Morning everyone, I need some help on getting in touch with anyone who can assist on checking status of an order. I placed an order 2 weeks ago, funds were sent, have sent two messages and no reply, no parts. My order history says pending. What is the time frame for receiving parts? Thanks in advance.

Hey Shawn,

Where did you send  the messages to?  I have not received an e-mail, site message, or support request from you.  I'm not trying to insinuate that you didn't send the messages.  I'm just curious if there is a problem on my end.  Regardless, I fell a bit behind because I have had to work a ton of overtime at my "real" job over the past month and a failure of my rear bumper mold.  I am back to my regular schedule, the mold has been replaced and I am currently working to fill orders.  I anticipate that your order will ship either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay,

Casey

I appreciate the reply Casey, I had sent a message thru the site and even sent on to one of the moderators for the page. I truly appreciate y’all’s site and products. My fellow modelers on the truck site said you were the go to guy for accessories. I look forward to receiving the parts, once again thank you. Hopefully they didn’t burn you out with the O/T. Have a good evening. 

Shawn, 

Your order has shipped and you should have received a tracking number from PayPal and from the site as well.

I appreciate the kind words from your fellow modelers on the site.  I think we offer some pretty nice stuff at a fair price.  I usually get things out a bit faster but the last few months, well really most of the year, has been crazy.  

Regarding the messages, were they sent through this site?

--Casey

Thanks Casey, I did receive the notification that the products have shipped, thanks once again. When I sent the message out regarding the order status, I sent it through the contact us link at the bottom of the home page. I can’t wait to receive them and get them in the build. I will be doing business with y’all again. This is the rig getting your parts. 

E79CDB38-D6FC-4AB6-A8B4-2B396CF66FF1.jpeg

Hey Casey, everything arrived today. The parts look amazing, I will post pics after they are painted and installed. Once again thanks for the top notch products. I will definitely be buying more.

• Like 1

Casey, good morning. I too sent a message from the contact us button a few days ago. Can you update me on order #623 please. Thanks much, Keep on Truckin !