Sign in to follow this  
41CHEVY

1989 K.W. W900 James Bond 007 Edition

Going to Miami on Wednesday to pick it up. One of 100 made to showcase their truck in at movie A License To Kill.  All the special interior goodies and the Numbered Built For plate is still there.  425h.p. V8 Cat, 18 speed, documented 249788 miles with all receipts since new. Covid bankrupted the company. They hauled beach sand

2v2HkkUnFxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

2v2HkkUWnxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

2v2HkkUCgxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

2v2HkkUhLxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by 41CHEVY
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vincen47 said:

I’d love to see the engine, take more pics when you get it home.

I'll take more.

• Like 1

That's really cool, hauling beach sand, that sounds like an easy life...... and only 200xxx miles... it's still new !  Great buy !

1 hour ago, JPR said:

That's really cool, hauling beach sand, that sounds like an easy life...... and only 200xxx miles... it's still new !  Great buy !

They told me that the average day is 35 to 45 loads in a 12 hour day. Drivers get paid by the load. I'll pass :)

Now that the Tropical Storm has passed through finally, I'll be leaving on Thursday night Maine to Miami hopefully in 2 1/2 days.

Edited by 41CHEVY
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 41CHEVY said:

They told me that the average day is 35 to 45 loads in a 12 hour day. Drivers get paid by the load. I'll pass :)

Now that the Tropical Storm has passed through finally, I'll be leaving on Thursday night Maine to Miami hopefully in 2 1/2 days.

I guess that's steady work......  our logging truck guys get paid by the load too, hence, that's why they crash with catastrophic results sometimes....  have a safe trip and send some pics of your journey, would be interesting for some of us who live 'up North'...  safe travels..

Jeff