Keith Dunn

What happened to Classic Truck Modeler magazine

Does anybody know what happened to Classic Truck Modeler?

I got a subscription in February & have not seen an issue yet.

I have emailed & tried to call but no luck.  

Same thing here guys. Lee has always been quick to answer emails, but I have not gotten an answer to the last two sent recently. Hope all is well.

His column in Wheels of Time, the publication of the American Truck Historical Society is still running.

• Like 1

I was told by an other small magazine company that depending on what state the printing company is locate, that quite a few of the smaller printers/publishers were shut down for the virus quarantine.

• Like 1

I'm a sub. also. It would be nice if he could post something letting people know what's going on with the mag. If he's done with it fine, just let people know.

It has been almost a full year and still no issues or public notice as to what's going on.  I am sure if we knew he needed help we would all do what we could. His magazine and effort towards the hobby is a worthy contribution. Hope all is well Lee !   keep on trucking !

• Like 1

GOOD NEWS ! thanks for the update, been looking forward to the arrival of what has to be one of the last premier model magazines. There are not too many left. Keep on Truckin America !

Got my issue Saturday. Thanks Lee !    looks good, Merry Christmas and to everyone I wish a better new year !