Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I'm looking for 1/24-1/25 resin wheels/ tires or stock one for a lowboy/ transporter which I'm building up.

If any one can point me in the right direction of where i can get them would be a great help.

Cheers

Rolly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, Casey said:

 

Get with Jamie at Moluminum.  He makes some awesome wheels and tires.

www.moluminum.com

 

I can't access Jamies site, is anyone else having that issue, I am on Firefox, and I get this thing that comes up about X Frames or some computer jargon, anyway, there is no way I can get on his site....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JPR said:

I can't access Jamies site, is anyone else having that issue, I am on Firefox, and I get this thing that comes up about X Frames or some computer jargon, anyway, there is no way I can get on his site....

My system blocked it as a potential security risk for SSL issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 41CHEVY said:

My system blocked it as a potential security risk for SSL issues.

HHMMM, I wonder if it is on his end?? Glad I'm not the only one.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JPR said:

HHMMM, I wonder if it is on his end?? Glad I'm not the only one.....

Most likely his end, it is usually a renewal or up date issue for the stores.  Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just would like to be able to access it, and surely don't want Jamie to l9ose any sales...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never had issues accessing the site, and I just tried it a minute ago, and everything is fine, using an iPhone. But, I seem to remember a while back people saying they have issues when trying to visit using Firefox. I’m not sure why. Try to use a different browser, if possible. See if that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I will have a look at that, BUT remember, I'm a truck driver, and not much of a computer whiz... 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ModelTruckEnthusiast said:

Top right side of your browser window, click on either the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines), the double arrows icon or simultaneously press ctrl, shift, A. A new tab will open, Look for extensions or the jigsaw puzzle piece icon, you'll be in your adds ons manager. Search for X Frames Option 

HA !!!  It worked THANKS... you ARE a computer whiz ! top drawer, thanks..... I am on Jamie's site now..... man I still learn new stuff everyday..... awesome !!

Jeff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has for sure, I have bought some wheels and tires from him, and have been very happy with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 12:01 PM, JPR said:

I can't access Jamies site, is anyone else having that issue, I am on Firefox, and I get this thing that comes up about X Frames or some computer jargon, anyway, there is no way I can get on his site....

I had the same problem, so I did a new Google search. It directed me to a new website copyrighted 2020: moluminum-com.3dcartstores.com. It looks like the old site with another provider maybe. I haven't tried to order yet, but if I get ready to, I may call Jamie first to make sure this new site is right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I had the same problem, so I did a new Google search. It directed me to a new website copyrighted 2020: moluminum-com.3dcartstores.com. It looks like the old site with another provider maybe. I haven't tried to order yet, but if I get ready to, I may call Jamie first to make sure this new site is right.

Calling him is a good idea, that may be the thing to do, just to make sure.... good call... I may do that as well... email at least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×