Sign in to follow this  
Pop's

Current trailer build-WIP

IMG_0002.jpg.bdf45ea8d579550b19fdd3b651b1ad42.jpg

This is my current build.

It is the AMT Great Dane Extendable flatbed. It is painted to match a White Freightliner which will pull it.

It is also WIP. When I was ready to attach front to rear sections,I stretched it out to a scale 60'.

When I completed the wheel assembly I cut it in half. One half was put at the rear while the other

half was installed a scale 10' axle center to center creating a spread axle set up.

I then built a massive concrete beam. I still  have a few details to install. When all is done I'll post some final

shots.

Pop's

• Like 1

Nice work...I like what you did with the axles.I have that kit and will do the same when I build it

Thanks for the kind words Bully. If you like,when you build this kit I could give you a fes

tips on creating the spread axle.

Pops

Thanks Pops..I have 2 builds going right now but when I start on the trailer Ill definitely take you up on the offer

Sweet spread axle!  I had finshed mine some time ago...ment to post, hopefully this weekend.  Keep up the good work !

Nice. I don’t have any flats, looking forward to the Moebius release. Your build is a huge improvement over the original AMT kit.

Hi Pops:

That looks sweet! Love the spread! Have been looking at this kit and you may have just sealed the deal for me. Great work!

Stephen

intruder500