Pop's

posting a picture

On 2/14/2020 at 8:15 PM, Pop's said:

How do I post a picture? Seems every site is a little different.

Pop's

I don't know if you've got this figured out yet, but I use Flickr to host pictures for here and just link them. The only problem is now Flickr has limited photo storage, but you can still store 1000 pictures.

There are a few ways to post a picture.

(1) Copy the image to clip board and then paste the directly into the editor when creating or replying to a post.

(2) Drag and drop files in the attachment block (the area with the paper clip below).

(3) Click "choose file" on the attachment block, navigate to the image on your computer, select the image and then click "open".

After adding pictures to the attachment block (2)(3), place the curser where you want to add the image in the editor, and then click the plus symbol on the image to add it to the editor.

image.png.4df3ea28337c2248e9258a5ad02ae3c8.png

I hope I have written these instructions well enough to get you headed in the right direction.  If not, please let me know and I'll try to clarify.  

--Casey

When you chose files it allows you to then go to wherever your photo is and click on it.  Open it in that file and it will automatically show up below your post.  The photo will have a small + in the upper left.  Just click on that and it will transfer it into your posting.  (You have to start a post first before choosing files).

Hope this helps.