Sign in to follow this  
jpage

Searching for C6500 resin kit

Hello. I'm new to the forum and am looking for a resin Chevy /GMC C6500 cab kit. I saw one on PPVintage kits website but have not been able to get them to respond to emails. Are they still in business? If not, does anyone know where I can find this kit or did it disappear? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I did get in contact with Kelly today via phone but the kits are out of stock! She thought that she might have a second so she's going to look and let me know. Can warped or damaged bodies be repaired?

Warped resin can be straightened out with hot water, but do not use boiling water. And it might help to have some cold water near by to shock the body to keep it in place as you try to straighten it.

I have reached out to them several times, they either do not answer, or do, saying they will check then I hear nothing.  I would simply like to purchase 3 of their Chevy/GMC 6500 cabs.  I hope they have these back in stock soon.  

On 1/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, AlbertS said:

I have reached out to them several times, they either do not answer, or do, saying they will check then I hear nothing.  I would simply like to purchase 3 of their Chevy/GMC 6500 cabs.  I hope they have these back in stock soon.  

Resin Motor Ranch has them. They show "out of stock", but I am told that if you contact them that they will fix you up.