Sign in to follow this  
Cornbinder

AITM Tool Boxes and Autocar hood conversion

Just received my first order from Dave at American Industrial Truck Models (after placing the order via internet Friday night, I might add), and am quite pleased!

First, here are the tool boxes-

12022528_900281756694149_199428651716795

Left to right- TB-7 24" Square Tool Box, TB-8 36" Long Tool Box, and TB-9 48" Long Tool box. Each of these particular boxes has a diamond-plate pattern on the door. The 24" boxes are $3.00 each, the 36" is $5.00, and the 48" is $7.00. Each box includes two sticks of styrene plastic strip for making the mounts. 

Here is the AS-3 set. It includes a hood, bumper, and tow pin to convert one of the AMT "Big 4" kits to the tilt-nose Autocar A64F. I'd suggest using a White Road Boss or White Western Star, that would give you the right dash. Of course, you could start with an Autocar if you have one handy, too. 

12029623_900281760027482_674635936302189

This set also includes decals for the grille emblem and optional nameplates for the sides. It's nicely cast and it'll set you back $35.00. If you want to see how this looks installed on a truck, you can check out Larry Spillars' completed Autocars in the gallery...

Dave makes tons of neat stuff, from individual parts to complete kits. I'll be a repeat customer for sure. 

http://www.aitruckmodels.com/

• Like 1

I get Daves stuff all the time. He has a big selection of parts that are casted very well and I only live 10 min down the road from him. It makes getting parts easy.