Sign in to follow this  
Casey

Forum and Gallery Suggestions?

I have laid out the basic Forums and Galley categories.  Please feel free to suggest additional forums/galleries, rearrangement, etc.

--Casey

hi casey excellent site thanks for making a site that is based on mainly truck content..i thing i find difficult is a good base for links for truck kits and aftermarket parts. as i live in northern new hampshire  as you know hobby shops are a dying breed so my closest is hobbytown near the mass border . time and fuel and limited selection over priced the average 26.- 35  kit turns to 60 some odd dollars .so as im leading too web based orders is the most cost effective.. maybe you could get a few of the popular model sites to get on board to sponsor your site and the MTB members could get a 5% discount by purchasing their products. just throwing it out there have no clue how all this works. but if could add any furher help would glad to do so.. thanks again bruce from stickville

50 minutes ago, Anthony Oteri said:

How do I delete images that have been uploaded to the gallery? I no longer wish to have any images in the gallery.

Check your PMs