Sign in to follow this  
Chariots of Fire

Class 325 Version 2 is complete

Been working on this one since last October.  Last of detailing was finished today with the addition of the ladders, pike pole, some running board brackets, pump cans, CO2 extinguishers, etc.  🙂

056.thumb.JPG.5f62fec96e8875891448ac70394311a1.JPG057.thumb.JPG.ffce91eb3f85b0d9c780978be804b911.JPG058.thumb.JPG.0078e9742c16c2c6b24d58dc5f0539fd.JPG059.thumb.JPG.543d78d35d5d5f8f882b22d15824b663.JPG060.thumb.JPG.10dbf22fb1ce457de60c78237eaf0416.JPG100_0142.thumb.JPG.3ddf441d33fbb88f1bb28dcce643d4f0.JPG

• Like 1

I’ll admit, I may not always post in your topics, but I always look at them. Your skills and level of detail just blows me away on all of your builds. Another fantastic build, always a pleasure to follow and to absorb the finished product. 

Thanks, Guys.  I will be keeping this one for a short while but eventually it will be sent to its future owner in Belgium.  He has the restored rig that this one was modeled after.  Done to his spec.

11 hours ago, Chariots of Fire said:

Thanks, Guys.  I will be keeping this one for a short while but eventually it will be sent to its future owner in Belgium.  He has the restored rig that this one was modeled after.  Done to his spec.

He will enjoy having that for sure!!!

Amazing work as always Charles! Hopefully the owner in Belgium can get his 1:1 to look close to as good as the model. How do you pack it to keep it from getting damaged in shipping?

I'll surround it with soft foam with appropriate cutouts for the wheels, pump, ladders and spotlights.  That all goes in a plastic tub which in turn will go in a cardboard box filled with packing peanuts.  Then I'll pray it gets there in one piece!🙄

😎😎😎

Didn't realize that this was a "replica build"...…   WOW!!!!   With all the effort, SURE HOPE that it gets there safe!!!

DJ