Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Kerry

So Whatcha workin' on???

As we approach the weekend, what are you workin' on this weekend of March 16th and 17th? I'll be at work tomorrow but I'm planning on working on my Detroit 8V powered salt flat 50 Chevy pickup and my Steer car and Kenworth...

Tomorrow morning is wash day for my Marmon to get the last storms crap off it, than since I just got the Evergreen channel I'll be starting to scratch build the chassis for my Mack Terrapro.  Bread and butter unit comes first than the toys.

I’m still lurking on the chat.... trying to get motivation to finish my AMT Mack R. Been working on it on and off forever plus a long time.... haha! Real life keeps pulling me away, doesn’t help. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:07 PM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I like what you've got so far Dave!

Kerry, you know what I'm working on, an early Brockway 457 daycab. I may post some pictures later.

LOL, Yes me do!!!!!

I didn't work on anything, sicker than a dog all weekend!!! BLAH!!!!

On 3/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, discodave said:

I’m still lurking on the chat.... trying to get motivation to finish my AMT Mack R. Been working on it on and off forever plus a long time.... haha! Real life keeps pulling me away, doesn’t help. 

image.jpg

Love that chassis color!

16 hours ago, discodave said:

Flat green base with turn signal amber top coats. 

Really?? Now that is something I'd never think of!! Very kool!!

Hope everyone will be at the bench this up coming weekend!! I know I plan on it after not being able to last weekend... I'll be working on my steer car and tow rig for it...

I lost last weekend with a 27 hour clean up of my OTR unit, this weekend is planned to be 100% bench time. Got a chassis to scratch build for my Terrapro and scale down plans to build the Mack Twin Y  suspension. Busy, busy, busy!!

19 hours ago, 41CHEVY said:

I lost last weekend with a 27 hour clean up of my OTR unit, this weekend is planned to be 100% bench time. Got a chassis to scratch build for my Terrapro and scale down plans to build the Mack Twin Y  suspension. Busy, busy, busy!!

Very kool, can't wait to see what you're building!!!

What do you drive OTR Paul? I'm working on getting my CDL as we speak and hopefully after work today will yield my permit. My friend of over 45 years owns his own company and has been after me to get licensed so I can drive for him. He knows I treat equipment well and fix stuff right, unlike some of his drivers, one that raked the right side fuel tank on something, didn't look at it and parked it back at Eric's house to drip and run out half a tank of fuel onto the ground... UGH!

4 hours ago, Dr. Kerry said:

Very kool, can't wait to see what you're building!!!

What do you drive OTR Paul? I'm working on getting my CDL as we speak and hopefully after work today will yield my permit. My friend of over 45 years owns his own company and has been after me to get licensed so I can drive for him. He knows I treat equipment well and fix stuff right, unlike some of his drivers, one that raked the right side fuel tank on something, didn't look at it and parked it back at Eric's house to drip and run out half a tank of fuel onto the ground... UGH!

This is an old photo of my OTR.  Cumins 400h.p.  Big Cam, Road Ranger 18 speed, 210 inch wheelbase. 1985 Marmon model 57 P.

2v2uJ8AQTxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by 41CHEVY
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:53 PM, 41CHEVY said:

This is an old photo of my OTR.  Cumins 400h.p.  Big Cam, Road Ranger 18 speed, 210 inch wheelbase. 1985 Marmon model 57 P.

2v2uJ8AQTxAhT9W.jpgHosted on Fotki

Very nice Marmon Paul!!! I bet it's fun to drive!!