Sign in to follow this  
KRS

Another newbie

Hi guys 
My name is Kim, and Im from Denmark. I have been building model kits for about 45 years now.
I mostly build hot rods, customs, show rods, drag racers and such stuff. Several years ago I also built big rigs, but slowly they vanished from my workspace, I dont know why...
But within the last couple of years I felt the interest for the big trucks coming back. So now I have collected a small stash of trucks, and I am currently working on one.... 

I atached some pics of some of my old trucks, which - unfortunately - are all gone now... I also attached a pic of my new stash....

I am looking foreward to beeing a member here, to get inspiration and ideas, and to share my work - once its done 🙂 

76_n.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image19.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image9.jpg

Well.... 67 views but only 2 replies, even though I posted several pics. That is sad. Too bad allmost no one wants to participate on this forum. It could be a very nice forum, and I was looking foreward to beeing a part of it. I have to admit that now it just looks like a waste of time.
A forum should have participaters not lurkers.... 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, KRS said:

Well.... 67 views but only 2 replies, even though I posted several pics. That is sad. Too bad allmost no one wants to participate on this forum. It could be a very nice forum, and I was looking foreward to beeing a part of it. I have to admit that now it just looks like a waste of time.
A forum should have participaters not lurkers.... 

Welcome to the reality of forums since the advent of Facebook groups (they have even slowed over the summer.)  I agree that it could be a real nice place and as long as there are a few that reply and a few lurkers, I'll keep it running. 

Thanks for sharing your builds.  They look real nice.

I hope you'll stick around!

Casey 

• Like 1