21 hours ago, Tbill said:

Yeah, I’m around 800+ kits.....

I bow to you Model Master!!!!! LOL, I have right around 500, not to far behind ya... I don't have room to catch up to you either so no worries there!! LOL

I’m a hoarder I suppose, lol. Going to NNL east in April, so I’m sure the stash will grow a bit here shortly ......

2 hours ago, Tbill said:

I’m a hoarder I suppose, lol. Going to NNL east in April, so I’m sure the stash will grow a bit here shortly ......

Lol, must........ have.......... MORE!!!!!!!!! 

I always loved trucks,when I was a kid my dad owned dump trucks and hauled dirt and gravel,2 old Internationals,Growing up he got me into building model cars and bought me the Diamond Reo truck and loved building it,Continued building until I got my license and got away from building through high school and went to work in the oilfield.Saw lots of nice rigs and eventually became a driver and still doing that deal behind the wheel today.When I got back into building fell immediately back in love with building these big rigs and love the kits that are available..been around them my whole life and now that Im back into modeling I plan on ordering lots more and building,I have seen so many BA builds on here and am so impressed with the quality these guys do on their builds.Im glad to be a part of this community again.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2019 at 12:49 AM, Bully said:

I always loved trucks,when I was a kid my dad owned dump trucks and hauled dirt and gravel,2 old Internationals,Growing up he got me into building model cars and bought me the Diamond Reo truck and loved building it,Continued building until I got my license and got away from building through high school and went to work in the oilfield.Saw lots of nice rigs and eventually became a driver and still doing that deal behind the wheel today.When I got back into building fell immediately back in love with building these big rigs and love the kits that are available..been around them my whole life and now that Im back into modeling I plan on ordering lots more and building,I have seen so many BA builds on here and am so impressed with the quality these guys do on their builds.Im glad to be a part of this community again.

Simple. 1975 I attended a regional carrier Truck Rodeo in Long Island NY (Nassau Coliseum parking lot) with my friend Jimmy. Fell in love with an old CF White Freightliner slim line single drive. From there is was trucks, trucks, trucks. Until I was 18 and then it was girls, girls, girls. Have built all sorts of models over the years, planes, cars, trucks. Still building all types since picking up the hobby again in 2016.